One of the first initiatives for adopting the industry codes of best practices and achieving the globally recognized IS-BAO or IS-BAH registration standard is sending a representative from your organization to one of these workshops. Typically, the IBAC workshops consist of two day-long sessions. The first day is dedicated to IS-BAO or IS-BAH fundamentals and is followed by a day focused on auditing and evaluation requirements, with an emphasis on SMS performance validation.
Fundamentals (required for IS-BA Registered Companies)
- Assists operators with implementation efforts, and
- Provides a practical approach to managing an SMS based on ICAO principles.
- Provides training for auditor renewal
- requirement is only currently mandated for IS-BAH within 36 months of audit per IS-BAH 2.7.1
Auditing (required for IS-BA Auditors and Programme Support Affiliates)
- Trains Programme Support Affiliates & Internal Auditors to conduct evaluations and provides essential training in SMS performance validation; and
- Provides training required for auditor renewal
IS-BAO Workshops: Online November 2021 (U.S. 0900 PDT )
Date: November 2, 2021 at 9:00 am through November 5, 2021 at 1:30 pm
IS-BAH Workshops: Online November 2021, 1300 UTC
Date: November 16, 2021 at 1:00 pm through November 19, 2021 at 5:00 pm
IS-BAO Workshops: Online December 2021 (U.S. 0900 PDT )
Date: December 7, 2021 at 9:00 am through December 10, 2021 at 1:30 pm